Through our wealth of experience in all areas of expertise, we offer four key component consultancy services that comprise the crisis management life cycle:
- Planning: risk mitigation and crisis communications planning
- Preparedness: CrisisFit®, our crisis capability and personal skills development offering
- Response: operational support and advisory – remote or on-site
- Recovery: post-crisis recovery, operations, reputation, brand and strategy implementation
- Risk and reputation risk identification, stakeholder analysis and issues analysis
- Crisis management and crisis communications planning
- Message development and mitigation strategies; specialist in dynamic and fluid scenarios
- Specialist in activism, advocacy, special interest groups, public diplomacy, cross-border issues and political complexity
CrisisFit® is our military-inspired risk and crisis leadership programme. It builds enduring skill and confidence and contributes to personal development.
CrisisFit® is available in several flexible learning options, all currently delivered in-person only:
- Classic CrisisFit®: A fully inclusive 12-week part-time course that uniquely combines classroom learning, coaching, and mentoring.
- Intense CrisisFit®: A four-day intensive ‘bootcamp’ course.
- Customised CrisisFit®: Programmes and exercises customised to client needs.
- Select CrisisFit®: Courses within the programme can be selected and taken individually.
- Specialist CrisisFit®: Several additional pre and post-programme specialised courses.
For more details, please visit our CrisisFit® page by clicking the button below:
- Counsel and advisory: crisis management and crisis communications implementation
- Crisis support for issues, incidents and events resulting in:
- Routine business to halt or be significantly disrupted
- Collaboration with multiple agencies and stakeholders
- Complex events attracting intense public scrutiny
- Internal communications and employee engagement
- Post-crisis management analysis and impact reporting, including reputation
- Strategy and change implementation
- Thought leadership and influencer activity
- Brand re-positioning and re-building
- Employee engagement
- Organisational culture development
- Stakeholder engagement